First Impressions Orthodontics is a Fairfield, CT orthodontic practice that provides high quality, comprehensive care to families located in Fairfield, Bridgeport, Stratford, Westport, Norwalk and Weston. Whether you're interested in finding a Norwalk children's orthodontist or want to know if clear braces are right for you, we can accommodate your needs.
How much your treatment will cost depends on several factors including:
- The severity of the problem being addressed
- The complexity of the problem being treated
- The length of your treatment
We will discuss cost and payment options with you before treatment begins. We never want financials to stand in the way of you receiving the treatment you need. Therefore we will work with you to help determine how best to cover the costs associated with your treatment.
Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees. Because we understand that every family's needs are different, our practice offers a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by:
- Credit Card
- Affordable Payment Options are Available
Insurance can vary considerably from one policy to the next so we will help you go over your insurance policy to determine the best course of action to take. If you do have orthodontic insurance coverage, we will file your claims as a courtesy to you.
What We Ask of You
To assist us in filing your insurance claims, we ask that you:
- Bring your insurance papers with you to your first appointment
- Please fill out the insurance questionnaire
- Notify us of any changes to your insurance benefit as the financially-responsible party is accountable for all fees incurred.
The doctors and staff at First Impressions Orthodontics strive to make orthodontic treatment affordable. We will always be open and candid with you about your treatment, what it entails and what it costs. If you have any questions about the cost of treatment, your insurance or the services we offer, please contact us as we're always available to speak with you.
Affording Your Child's Dental Treatment
If you're uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
We work with a third party lender, CareCredit, to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every family.
By using CareCredit, you can enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments